Friday, July 5, 2019

North Island Naval Air Station

Here's another report from North Island Naval Air Station, this time for calendar year 2019.

I checked-in on Friday afternoon, 24 May 2019 .... the beginning of Memorial Day Weekend.  The whole area felt like a ghost town, it was peaceful beyond peaceful.  If I've ever heard it like that I do not remember.

I was assigned to B/1523, Room 302 (top floor).  I've stayed in that same building before, very comfy (way back in July 2014 I was in room 205).

You walk in and you are in sleeping area, a nice big bed and closet.  You walk a short passageway which is the kitchen area, and then all the way in the back is the living room & head.

I checked-out on Monday the 27th.  

I did not take any pictures of the room this trip, so I'll add several of room 205, which has the same exact layout/floor plan:

Living Room:






Kitchen:






Sleeping:




No comments:

Post a Comment